Is your brand stuck? Are you tired of marketing plans that don't convert? A brand voice that is being repeatedly ignored? Customers that have shifted their loyalty to your competition?
If you answered YES. Then one word can transform your brand narrative.
Purpose. The essence that gives your brand meaning. That connects your clients to something bigger. An idea that matters.
So how do you find your purpose? Ask yourself 3 simple questions.
- Why does your brand exist?
- What impact of change does it have?
- Why should anyone care?
If why your brand exists is to only SELL. Then you don't have a purpose. If the change you want to make is to gain market share. Then you don't have a purpose. If your customers are not sharing your story. Then your brand story will stop there.
Companies that are bold enough to stand for an idea that want to impact how we think and behave, are the ones that we remember the most. Who are some of these companies?
- Ikea - "To create everyday life for the many people"
- Google - "To organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful".
- Johnson & Johnson - "Caring for the world, one person at a time"
- Nike - "To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. We believe if you have a body, you are an athlete".
- Coca -Cola - "To refresh the world. To inspire moments of optimism and happiness. To create value and make a difference".
If you want to reignite your brand NOW with a clear purpose and change how your customers connect with your story. Then we can help you. How? Just drop us an email. Or connect with us on FB. And we will take it from there. It's that simple.